Server Information [English]

Admin

Staff

December 02 2020 - 20:11 PM

Hello dear community,

[English]

First of all, I would like to emphasize that our server and its offers are completely free.

The server is also still under construction and therefore short-term and unannounced failures can occur, and some game content is still incorrect.

"Battle for Azeroth 8.3.7"

The server core is a template provided by Varjgard and his BFAcore development team at bfacore.com.

Of course, this Trinitycore-based server is not completely bug-free, but the guys from BFAcore are working very hard to make everything as playable as possible.

It should therefore also be clear that some content, quests and achievements on the server cannot be fully or fully enjoyed.

On our server you have the opportunity to explore areas in WoW and try things out that are not always possible on the real servers.

Therefore it is not so tight if there is no feedback on error messages.

Instead, enter everything diligently in your own bug tracker with all the important information.

Also directly from the developers.

The databases are regularly updated with bug fixes and the errors are eliminated piece by piece.

Information about updates will be entered in the forum with a detailed log in the future.

If you have any questions on the subject, they can be asked here.

Many greetings your Malorley

whamington

October 18 2021 - 16:03 PM

I downloaded the full client and still cannot get it to work.  I also downloaded and installed the Arctium WoW Launcher.exe in the wow folder and still it does not work.  The Config file was completely empty when I opened it up.  It is totally unplayable!